Monday, August 3, 2009


Hello all!

It's another busy Monday here at the center for me and my posse! This morning, while out on a nature walk, we discovered some baby kittens and their mama who are living in our woods! I wanted to play, but Mom said no :-( Speaking of kitties, we just finished a great event called Welcome to the Jungle at the Humane Society this weekend, where over 50 kitties found new homes! I wasn't allowed to go because Mom thought I'd be disruptive, but I was proud that my center participated in such a great event! I'm looking forward to the 500 Festival of Pugs this weekend too!

I also have a new friend named Josie who just might give my girlfriend Sam some competition (just teasing, Sam...my heart belongs to you)! Josie is Jennifer's new puppy and so far she is wearing Kingston out--I think he really likes her! Anyway, we had a group playtime together and thought you might all like to see the pictures....enjoy!

Paws and Licks,
Puggle