Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pet of the Week!

Bailey Webber


Hello there!  My name is Bailey and I'm smiling because there is just SO much for me to be happy about!  Can you believe that I am almost 15 years old?!?!  I know, I know, I definitely don't look it!  It must be because I am so well taken care of and thoroughly loved.

When my Mommy and Daddy go out of town they want to make sure that I get a vacation too! That’s why they have been bringing me to visit all of my pals at Best Friends Pet Care for ages and ages. As a regular boarder here, I’m what you would call a V.I.D. - very important doggy, of course.  Mom and Dad always arrange for me to have cuddletimes and sometimes I even get doggy ice cream!!! My friends here know me so well and are always so overjoyed to see me!  I love coming to visit them because I always get the best of the best!