Sunday, March 28, 2010

Help Zoey Find Her Forever Home!!


Hi! My name is Zoey and I am ready to meet my forever family! I was at a kill shelter in Southern IN on the euthanasia list just because they were over crowded. Thank goodness a nice lady pulled me out just in time and took me to TLPets Doggy Daycare where I was living for awhile. I thought I had found my home, but it turns out that as much as my foster Mommy loves me, she can't keep me after all. :-(

 I LOVE to play and snuggle. I get along great with all my doggy classmates and my teachers tell me I am the sweetest thing they have ever met! Plus, I am much prettier than this picture makes me look :-)  I am a really good wrestler, but I also love to run around and play ball. I am super fast, so be careful that I don't sneak out the door! I can be a little shy when I first meet someone, but after a few minutes I am a total Velcro dog. Because I am part Shepherd I am really smart and would love to be taught new tricks. If you think you have an open spot in your house and heart please call or email Best Friends Pet Care in Carmel at (317) 848-7387 or crm@bestfriends.net  .Zoey is up-to-date with routine shots, house trained and spayed/neutered. She will be returned to the shelter in a matter of days if we can't help!! She is the sweetest dog....don't let her get away!