Saturday, May 15, 2010

PET OF THE WEEK




SANDY LILLY

Hi!! My name is Sandy, and as you can see, I am a fun-loving, playful Lab who likes to get wet! This picture was taken last summer in playgroup, but the ones below are more recent. I am getting older and can't move as fast as I used to, but I still have a ton of fun at Best Friends in Carmel! I go on playtimes, and I especially like to carry my half-ball (see below) around in my mouth!  (They save it just for me because it's my favorite!) When I'm not playing, I love to sleep in my suite...I can sleep anywhere!   

I have been coming to Best Friends for so long that I know my way aruond the entire kennel. They put a leash on me to take me outside even though I don't need one, since I know this place better than half of the staff! My parents travel a lot, so I get to come here and see my friends all the time...I highly recommend it!